9 Questions To Ask Yourself Before You Get Married from match.com
1. Is this REALLY the love of a lifetime?
2. Am I prepared to be faithful for the rest of my life?
3. How will we handle our finances once we’re married?
4. Do we want the same things and share the same goals in life?
5. Do we both want children (if so, how many — and when)?
6. How important is religion and/or spirituality?
7. Are we similar enough?
8. How do we approach our relationships with our families?
9. Is my partner the “total package” for me, and vice versa?
Return to: Kevin Daniels Blog