1. How long will it take Idina Menzel to sing the National Anthem? The "over-under" line is set at two minutes and one second. Sadly, you can't bet on whether or not she'll be introduced as Adele Dazeem.
2. Will Marshawn Lynch grab his ???? after scoring a touchdown in the game? This is interesting. Because of all the NFL's threats, the favorite is that he WON'T, at -600. If he does, the line is +400.
3. What color will Bill Belichick's hoodie be? The favorite is . . . Gray.
4. Will Bill Belichick smile on-camera during the game? The favorite is 'No.'
5. What will Katy Perry be wearing when she begins the halftime show? The favorite is 'Skirt or Dress' . . . as opposed to pants below the knees, or shorts above the knees.
6. Will Katy show cleavage?
7. How many times will Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bundchen be shown on TV during the game? The over-under is set at: 1.5 times. With the lesser odds, and bigger payout set on Over.
8. How many times will "deflated" balls be said during the game? The over-under is set at three times. With the bigger payout on the Under bet, not surprisingly.
9. This is a wild one: What will be higher? Russell Wilson's total passing yards, or the U.S. national average gas price in cents on the day AFTER the Super Bowl? The favorite is that Wilson's passing total will be higher.
10. Who will the Super Bowl MVP mention first in his interview? The favorite is "teammates," with 3-to-2 odds . . . followed by God, the fans or the city, the owner, the coach, and family. There's also 5-to-2 odds that he mentions NONE of these.
11. What color Gatorade will be dumped on the coach who wins? The favorite is orange, with 3-to-2 odds. Followed by yellow, clear or water, blue, red, and green.
Blake Shelton will be starring in a new Western parody called Ridiculous 6, starring Adam Sandler. The movie will be Adam's first as part of a new deal with Netflix, and it's scheduled to begining filming next month.
According to The Wrap, Ridiculous 6 is a spoof on such Western ensemble films such as The Magnificent 7. The movie's cast includes Taylor Lautner, Nick Nolte, Steve Buscemi, Rob Schneider, Dan Akroyd, and Vanilla Ice.
Blake has been tapped to play Wyatt Earp.
The singer tested his acting skills during last weekend's episode of Saturday Night Live, participating in six of the show's eight sketches that night, in addition to being the musical guest.
New England Patriots fans are upset with the Milwaukee Bucks mascot Bango for doing a skit in which he was caught on camera deflating basketballs.
And at halftime? Bango made sure the balls were still deflated to the pressure level he prefers.
A ball boy at the Australian Open had to leave the court yesterday after being hit in the groin by a 124-mph serve from Feliciano Lopez.